Come experience Ashram living! We offer the opportunity to come for own length of time or join a 40 Day Intensive with a strong commitment for transformation.
Keep Up and You’ll be Kept Up!
It’s important that you come with a strong commitment to morning sadhana (which begins at 3:40 am). You’ll be with others who are also developing their practice and your positive influence on each other makes a significant contribution to everyone’s success.
Short & Long Term Personal Stays have a fee of $34 a night
NEW for 2018
~ 40 Day Personal Intensive ~
Are You a Teacher that would like to Bring a Group? Contact Us!
Interested in joining the Seva Sadhana Program?
***January & February 2019 the Seva Sadhana Program will NOT be accepting new Participants – MARCH will begin our new season***
$34 a Night
A Personal Immersion gives more flexibility to choose your own length of time for your stay.
- Live in Spiritual Community
- Participate in at least five Early Morning Group Sadhanas a week
- Participate in 20 - 25 hours of Ashram Service each week
- Attend Kundalini Yoga Classes and Specialty Workshops scheduled nearly each day
- Learn vegetarian cooking and enjoy delicious vegetarian meals prepared from our very own garden
First Time Guests ~ minimum stay is two weeks, maximum stay is three months
*For those who have been to the Ashram before you may be able to stay for shorter or longer periods of time. For first time guests, at the end of one month we may discuss longer term stays.
Daily Sevadar Timetable
|3:40am - 6am||Aquarian Sadhana (japji, Kundalini Yoga, Aquarian Mantras)|
|6am - 6:45am||Gurdwara Service (optional)|
|7am - 7:45am||Breakfast|
|8am||Morning Sevadar Meeting|
|9am - 12:30am||Seva Period|
|12:30pm - 2pm||Lunch, Cleanup, & Break|
|2pm - 4pm||Seva Period|
|5:30pm||Yoga Class or Workshop|
Saturdays are generally free days, and Sundays are light work days, with a Sikh Spiritual Service
40 Day Personal Intensive
Stay for a minimum of 40 days with a strong commitment for change and transformation.
August 1st - September 10th - Yogi Bhajan's Birthday Celebration
September 1st - October 10th - Fall Equinox & Guru Ram Das's Birthday
December 1st - January 6th 2019 - New Year's Intensive & 3HO 50th Anniversary
March 1st - April 10th 2019 - Garden Awakenings
May 1st - June 12th 2019 - Summer Solstice Intensive
July 1st - August 10th 2019 - Summer Solstice Intensive
September 1st - October 10th 2019 - Guru Ram Das Birthday Chanting
December 1st - January 6th 2020 - New Year's Intensive & 3HO Birthday
- Goal to participate in morning sadhana every day (40 Days)
- Participate in the scheduled 25 hours of seva (service) each week
- Assume responsibility for an additional specific task for the duration of your stay (garden watering, compost, kitchen, etc) – an extra 1 – 1.5 hours of seva a day. This will be assigned to you by the program management based on your interests.
- Participate in all of the program’s scheduled workshops, classes and activities
- Work with an experienced community member to maximize the opportunity of your stay
Fill out an Application
Interview with the Program Management
Submit a Non-Refundable Payment for your 40 Day Personal Intensive*
*Dates of your stay may be rescheduled*
Are you committed to the happy, healthy, holy lifestyle and would like to dedicate a longer period of time to selfless service and deepening your Kundalini Yoga / Sikh Dharma spiritual practice?
Seasonal Seva is for sevadars who are able to commit to 3 - 6 months and are willing to take on more responsibility within the Program / Ashram. Seasonal Sevadars stay on the Ashram Grounds, receive their meals / food staples, and necessities in exchange for 35-40 hours of seva a week.
*Seasonal Seva requires at least 40 day prior participation in Seva Sadhana Program