Fill Out an Application
If you are interested in being a part of the Seva Sadhana program please fill out an application. You should hear a response within a couple days.
A personal stay in the program is $34 a night which covers housing, activities, and food costs. Participation in a 40 Day Intensive cost is $800.
How to Get Here
Fly into Albuquerque or Santa Fe. If you fly into Albuquerque, use one of the following to get yourself to Santa Fe or Espanola:
- *Sandia Shuttle Express (sandiashuttle.com) – only travels between Albuquerque Airport and Santa Fe. Phone: 888-775-5696 or 505-474-5697.
- *Rail Runner (nmrailrunner.com) – light rail train from Albuquerque to Santa Fe.
- Take an Uber to the Ashram. (uber.com/ride)
*Options 1 and 2 will only take you from Albuquerque to Santa Fe
If you’re driving, use your navigation system to get to 3 Narayan Court, Espanola NM 87532.
What to Bring
Here’s a short list of some things to bring. Keep in mind, as part of living in this spiritual community, modest attire is the norm. You will receive a more detailed list upon registration.
- clothes for yoga and morning sadhana – including a head covering, mat or sheepskin, and shawl or blanket
- work clothes (including a hat w/ a visor for shade) for doing physical labor and that you don’t mind getting dirty
- boots or very sturdy closed-toe shoes
- water bottle
- flash light
- notebook & pens
Bedding is provided, and a washing machine and dryer are available.
- Sevadars coordinate with one another for shared meals.
- Staple foods are provided: rice, mung beans, lentils, other beans, oatmeal, raisins, almond milk, etc. Fresh produce will be available from the HGRD Legacy Garden.
- Sevadars are responsible for cleaning up after themselves and maintaining a clean living space – sevadars will all participate in simple karma yoga to keep the space orderly.