Yogi Bhajan said it takes 40 days to change a habit or create a new one….
Step into a whole new way of life at the Mother Ashram.
Rise in the Amrit Vela, the ambrosial hours before dawn.
Practice Kundalini Yoga along with your peers and students who have been practicing for 40+ years.
Have the opportunity to learn about the Sikh way of life that Yogi Bhajan taught and participate in the soul rousing kirtan (spiritual song).
Be a part of the community and experience the Healthy, Happy, Holy lifestyle.
40 Day Personal Intensive
Choose which 40 Day Period you would like to attend and stay for a minimum of 40 days with a strong commitment for change and transformation.
April 29th – Aquarian Leadership
July 1st – Happiness is Your Birthright
July 29th – The Golden Chain
September 2nd – Equinox – Harvest & Balance
September 27th – Guru Ram Das – Heart of Service
October 28th – Guru Nanak – Japji Intensive
December 2nd – New Year – New Beginnings with 3HO 50th Birthday Celebration
- Full Immersion into 3HO lifestyle and Community Living
- Program Curriculum Based Upon the 40 Day Theme (see syllabus below)
- Daily Early Morning Group Sadhana (Japji Recitation, Kundalini Yoga, Aquarian Chants)
- Optional Daily Gurdwara Service (Sikh Spiritual Service)
- Five Kundalini Yoga Classes or Workshops a Week
- Daily Ashram Service Activities (Garden, Kitchen, Yogi Bhajan’s Ranch)
- Mentorship Program (establish a relationship with and receive guidance from direct students of Yogi Bhajan and seasoned Ashram Community Members)
- One Full Free Day Each Week
Program Cost Includes:
- Vegetarian Meals (gluten free & vegan friendly)
- Simple Lodging
- Daily Workshops and / or Kundalini Yoga Classes
- DOES NOT INCLUDE Transportation to or from the Ashram
- Full Participation in the Program’s Scheduled Activities
- 20-25 Hours of Service a Week
- Participation in at Least 5 Group Sadhana Practices a Week
- Complete Program Application
- Complete and Submit Your Intentions Form
- Payment in Full 7 Days Before Your Arrival
- Payment is non-refundable except emergency situations - contact program management for more details
- Participation dates may be changed depending on space and availability
General Daily Timetable
3:40am Aquarian Sadhana
6am Gurdwara - Optional
8am Morning Meeting
9am - 12:30pm Seva
12:30pm Lunch & Break
2:30pm Afternoon Workshop
4:30pm Light Dinner
5:45pm Kundalini Yoga Class, Meditation, Yogi Bhajan Lecture, or Free Time
8pm Quiet Time 8:30pm Lights Out