Yogi Bhajan said it takes 40 days to change a habit or create a new one….
Step into a whole new way of life at the Mother Ashram.
Rise in the Amrit Vela, the ambrosial hours before dawn.
Practice Kundalini Yoga along with your peers and students who have been practicing for 40+ years.
Have the opportunity to learn about the Sikh way of life that Yogi Bhajan taught and participate in the soul rousing kirtan (spiritual song).
Be a part of the community and experience the Healthy, Happy, Holy lifestyle.
40 Day Personal Intensive
Choose your arrival date and stay for a minimum of 40 days with a strong commitment for change and transformation.
- Participate in morning sadhana every day (40 Days)
- Participate in the scheduled 20 – 25 hours of seva (service) each week
- Assume responsibility for an additional specific task for the duration of your stay (garden watering, compost, kitchen, etc) – an extra 1 – 1.5 hours of seva a day. This will be assigned to you by the program management
- Participate in all of the program’s scheduled workshops, classes and activities
- Work with an experienced community member to maximize the opportunity of your stay
Fill out an Application
Interview with the Program Management
Submit a Non-Refundable Payment for your 40 Day Personal Intensive*
*Dates of your stay may be rescheduled*