Yogi Bhajan said it takes 40 days to change a habit or create a new one….
Step into a whole new way of life at the Mother Ashram.
Rise in the Amrit Vela, the ambrosial hours before dawn.
Practice Kundalini Yoga along with your peers, Yogi Bhajan’s students who have been practicing for 40+ years.
Have the opportunity to learn about the Sikh way of life that Yogi Bhajan taught and participate in the soul rousing kirtan (spiritual song).
Be a part of the community and experience the Healthy, Happy, Holy lifestyle.
40 Day Personal Intensive
Choose which 40 Day Period you would like to attend and stay for a minimum of 40 days with a strong commitment for change and transformation.
September 1st – October 10th – Fall Equinox & Guru Ram Das’s Birthday
December 1st – January 6th 2019 – New Year’s Intensive & 3HO 50th Anniversary
***January & February 2019 the Seva Sadhana Program will NOT be accepting new Participants – MARCH will begin our new season***
March 1st – April 10th 2019 – Garden Awakenings
May 1st – June 12th 2019 – Summer Solstice Intensive
July 1st – August 10th 2019 – Summer Solstice Intensive
September 1st – October 10th 2019 – Guru Ram Das Birthday Chanting
December 1st – January 6th 2020 – New Year’s Intensive & 3HO Birthday
- Full Immersion into 3HO lifestyle and Community Living
- Goal to participate in early morning group sadhana every day (Japji Recitation, Kundalini Yoga, Aquarian Chants)
- Participate in the scheduled 25 hours of seva (service) each week
- Assume responsibility for an additional specific task for the duration of your stay (garden watering, compost, kitchen, etc) – an extra 1 – 1.5 hours of seva a day. This will be assigned to you by the program management based on your interests.
- Participate in all of the program’s scheduled workshops, classes and activities
- Work with an experienced community member to maximize the opportunity of your stay
Program Cost Includes:
- Vegetarian Meals (gluten free & vegan friendly)
- Simple Lodging
- Daily Workshops and / or Kundalini Yoga Classes
- DOES NOT INCLUDE Transportation to or from the Ashram
- Full Participation in the Program’s Scheduled Activities
- 20-25 Hours of Service a Week
- Participation in at Least 5 Group Sadhana Practices a Week
- Complete Program Application
- Complete and Submit Your Intentions Form
- Payment in Full Before Your Arrival
- Payment is non-refundable except emergency situations - contact program management for more details
- Participation dates may be changed depending on space and availability
Daily Sevadar Timetable
|3:40am - 6am||Aquarian Sadhana (japji, Kundalini Yoga, Aquarian Mantras)|
|6am - 6:45am||Gurdwara Service (optional)|
|7am - 7:45am||Breakfast|
|8am||Morning Sevadar Meeting|
|9am - 12:30am||Seva Period|
|12:30pm - 2pm||Lunch, Cleanup, & Break|
|2pm - 4pm||Seva Period|
|5:30pm||Yoga Class or Workshop|
Saturdays are generally free days, and Sundays are light work days, with a Sikh Spiritual Service